Developers Guide (Tutorials)¶
This section intended to collect “How To” steps information to show some examples to perform a process.
- How can I register an account by using CLI?
- How can I change a Cloud Wallet Password?
- How can I import a GUI-wallet account into CLI-wallet?
- Read: User Guide BitShartes Assets Tokens
- User Issued Assets (UIAs)
- Market Pegged Assets (MPAs)
- Exchange Backed Assets (EBA)
- Privatized BitAssets - Feed Producer
- Fee Backed Asset
- Prediction Markets
- How can I create a new UIA by using GUI?
- How can I create a UIA manually (CLI)?
- How can I create a MPA manually (CLI)?
- How can I update/change an existing UIA (CLI)?
- How can I publish a price feed (CLI)?
- How to use Whitelists and Blacklists?
- How can a Let’s Encrypt certificate be used with an API node to provide a secure web socket (wss) connection
- How to connect to your own Full Node (GUI)
- How to change the Signing Key of your Witness
- What is System Requirements
- How to Run and Use a Full Node
- How to run Node in the background by using GNU screen
- How to run a BitShares API Node
Node (Block Producer - Witness)¶
- Type of BitShares Plugins: Github ReadMe
- ElasticSearch Plugin
- How to store account history data into an elasticsearch database.
- Memory Reduction for Nodes
- Help to reduce RAM usage significantly by using witness_node executable options.
- Plugin Template - (create a demo API hello)
- Discussion: “Create plugin script” (#1302)
Transfer / Transactions¶
- What is the average size in Bytes of a Bitshares transaction?
- What transaction types are natively supported?
- How Multi-signature’ works
- How to use the CLI wallet to perform Confidential Transfers
- Hot to Construct Any Transaction - Manually
- How to Crafting, Proposing, and Approving a Transaction - Proposed Transaction
- How to use the CLI wallet to Perform Stealth Transfers in BitShares (wiki)
- Proposed Transaction and Multi-Signature